Enter The League’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Photo Album Contest
Show President Obama that people from all fifty states support Wilderness protections for one of America’s most iconic wild lands – the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. The Refuge’s Coastal Plain is the largest U.S. onshore denning ground for polar bears, and birthing ground for the Porcupine Caribou herd.
Make sure your state shows the Refuge some love by adding your photo to our album!
- No purchase necessary.
- Three winners will be notified via email or Facebook by Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
- One entry per person.
- By submitting your photo to Alaska Wilderness League, you agree to allow Alaska Wilderness League a non-transferable license to use that photo as part of its Arctic National Wildlife Refuge photo album campaign, as part of the album itself, on social media, and on other materials produced by Alaska Wilderness League.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Download and print the sign:
(If you don’t want to download the sign, just create your own with the same words as the image here, and make sure to include your name, city and state.)
- Please make sure your name, city and state are clearly visibly – consider using a marker and a dark color!
- Take a picture of yourself, your friends, your family, your kids, your colleagues, etc., holding a sign. Consider taking your photo in a setting, location or natural area that is unique to your community or even has your community’s name on it – like a local fire station, library or city hall. Have fun!
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the #MyArcticRefuge tag.